This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this Site.
Note that our Site, systems and services are hosted on servers located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, information we collect, including cookies are processed and stored in the United States and may not offer the same level of privacy protection as the country where you reside or are a citizen. By continuing to use the Site and providing information to us, you consent to the transfer and processing the information in the United States.
What personal information we collect?
Cervera may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that does not identify you specifically. If you only browse the Site, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not personally identify you.
How we collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Through third party analytics.
The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide to Cervera by registering, filling in forms or making an inquiry on our Site.
- Your generic location (such as city) or, with your consent, precise geographic location data.
- Information you provide through use of your account, such as when you share or save a property or search criteria.
We may automatically collect and store information about you when you visit the Site including:
- IP address
- The type of browser and operating system;
- The date and time you visited the Site;
- The length of time spent on a particular page;
- The web pages or services you accessed on the Site;
- The website you visited prior to coming to the Site; and
- Your generic location, such as your city.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, our Site uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
How we use the information:
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate and maintain our website, subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- To operate, manage, and administer your account.
- To provide you with data or services that you request from us.
- To improve, personalize and expand our services
- To personalize our services and advertising to you.
- To communicate with you by email, text message, telephone or other messaging platforms, regarding our products and services, including marketing and promotional purposes.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Cervera will retain your information as long as Cervera believes it is appropriate for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
How we protect your information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use and disclosure. Unfortunately, our measures may be circumvented; therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and as such cannot be held responsible.
When we share your information
Cervera does not sell any of your information.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To real estate agents and developers.
- To fulfill your request or inquiry.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cervera or others.
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction.
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any emails we may send you.
Children Under 13
This site is not intended for nor directed at children under the age of 13. Cervera does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will promptly remove such information from our records.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
This site is not intended for users located in the EEA and are under the age of 16. Do not use the site if you are under the age of 16.
If you are located in the EEA, you may have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data that are described below:
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have a broader right to erasure of personal information that we hold about you – for example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Cervera stop processing and/or stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information, we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal information to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise such rights, please contact us at [email protected]. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request. You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.